UWF Virtual Professional & Graduate School Expo
University of West Florida (UWF)
Showcase your unique programs of study and maximize your recruiting efforts with UWF students and alumni by attending the Virtual Professional & Graduate School Expo! This exclusive event is an excellent opportunity to share your institution’s admissions requirements and provide guidance for students interested in advancing their education. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with the best and brightest UWF students and alumni!
Registration Fee: $225.00
Registration Includes: A virtual booth to host your organization and extensive marketing prior to event including social media, mass emails to targeted student populations, faculty emails, etc.
Registration will open: July 1, 2022
Deadline for registration: September 14, 2022
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.