2024 Virtual Statewide Job Fair
About The Event
Jump-start your job search at the 2024 Virtual Statewide Job Fair on May 16, 2024
Florida Career Centers are pleased to announce the upcoming Virtual Statewide Job Fair. This is an excellent opportunity to meet employers recruiting students and alumni for full-time and part-time professional opportunities.
Students can begin registering March 1st thru the day of the fair. Once registered for the fair, students can update their profiles for employers and upload a resume. No appointments required, just register and attend the day of the fair to meet with employers via video chat.List of Participating Employers
May 16, 2024 9AM
The Statewide Job Fair is open to Florida's twelve universities students and alumni only.
Flexible Time Frame: Register ahead of time, then just show up the day of to meet with employers.
Everyone's goals and outcomes will be different.
- Research the Employment Market
- Determine Which Positions are a Strong Match For Your Background
- Submit Job Applications to Employers' Existing Openings
- Secure an Interview During or After the Event
- Tips on navigating career fairs from the University of Florida can be found here