UWF Virtual All Majors Career & Internship Fair
University of West Florida (UWF)
This career fair provides UWF students and alumni an opportunity to connect with companies to learn more about co-ops, internships, and full-time jobs.
Registration Fee: $300
Registration Deadline: October 21st, 2020
Registration Link:Online Registration
Note: The Office of Career Development & Community Engagement is open, but most of our services have moved to online. Email Stephanie Dwyer at email@example.com for more information or to schedule a virtual event.
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.