UWF Part-Time Job Fair
University of West Florida (UWF)
The Part-Time Job Fair is a great opportunity to recruit candidates for all part-time, internship and seasonal opportunities in the Pensacola area. This event is scheduled strategically during the second week of classes, providing students enough time to begin searching for positions that will work with their class schedules! Historically, the Part-Time Job Fair has been our highest attended event each year, averaging 300 student attendees! You won’t want to miss this opportunity to highlight your organization and opportunities.
- Registration Rate: $150.00 (+tax)
- Registration Rate *Tax-Exempt*: $150.00 Please provide a Certificate of Tax Exemption to Heather Seitz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Non-Profit Registration Rate: $125.00 Please provide a Certificate of Tax Exemption to Heather Seitz (email@example.com).
Registration will open: July 1, 2022
Deadline for registration: August 24, 2022
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.