UWF Career Week Day #3 (Business & Communication)
University of West Florida (UWF)
Career Week provides our employers the opportunity to maximize their recruitment efforts by narrowing the career event schedule at UWF. In one week, we’ll target Healthcare, STEM, and Business/Communications on separate days allowing for concentrated, intentional marketing while creating a comprehensive “buzz” around campus of the opportunities available to our students/alumni.
Registration Deadline: February 14, 2023
- Non-Profit Registration Rate: $250.00
- Tax-Exempt Rate: $375.00
- Early Bird Rate available: $325.00 *expires 2/1/2023
- Registration Rate: $375.00 (+tax)
- Early Bird Rate available: $325.00 (+tax) *expires 2/1/2023
- **If you are a non-profit organization or qualify for tax-exemption, you will need to provide documentation to Heather Seitz (email@example.com).
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.