UWF All Majors Career & Internship Fair- Hybrid Event
University of West Florida (UWF)
The All Majors Career & Internship Fair is a great opportunity to recruit candidates for all Co-op, internships, and full-time opportunities. Extend your reach and participate in BOTH DAYS of this event: Day #2 (April 17th) will allow you to recruit in a virtual space and conveniently network with candidates from a distance. This event brings students from a variety of industries and backgrounds, allowing endless opportunities to meet our students at the graduate and undergraduate levels. Registration for both days is available at a discounted rate.
- Early- Bird Registration Rate (available until 3/20/2024)- $350 (+ tax) for in-person event on Day #1 only/ $50 add on for virtual event on Day #2
- Regular Registration Rate- $400 (+ tax) for in-person event on Day #1 only/ $50 add on for virtual event on Day #2
- Non-Profit Registration Rate- $225 for in-person event on Day #1 only/$50 add on for virtual event on Day #2
- Virtual Event Only Registration Rate- $150- **This is a separate fair in Handshake for employers interested in virtual accessibility only. If interested, please register here: Virtual All Majors Career & Internship Fair.
Registration Deadline: April 3, 2024
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.