The FCC Includes Career Centers from all 12 Public Universities in the State of Florida
USF St. Petersburg Campus Part-Time Job Fair
University of South Florida (USF)
USF St. Petersburg campus Career Services presents the 2022 Part-Time Job Fair. The Part-Time Job Fair is a great opportunity to fill part-time/internship positions and connect with USF students and Alumni. This fair is also the largest recruitment event of the Fall semester.
General registration: $100 + tax (NFPO/Gov: $100)
- Includes a table for up to 2 reps
- One complimentary parking permit
- 2 complimentary lunch tickets
Sponsorship Registration: $200+ tax (NFPO/Gov: $200)
($100 registration & $100 Sponsorship) Sponsorship includes:
- Prime table placement for up to 4 reps at the event
- Two complimentary parking permit
- Company logo on internal and external marketing material (if provided by August 15)
- Advertising on our website and utilizing social media (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- 4 complimentary lunch tickets
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.