USF Graduate & Professional School Fair
University of South Florida (USF)
USF Career Services is pleased to invite graduate and professional schools to showcase their programs at the University of South Florida’s Graduate & Professional School Fair!
Why you should recruit at USF:
- We have an undergraduate population of nearly 36,000 students.
- Our students come from over 130 different countries.
- We are ranked as one of the Top 40 Most Diverse Public Institutions in the United States.
Held in the Marshall Student Center (MSC) Ballroom from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.