University of Florida Spring 2018 Career Showcase
University of Florida (UF)
Doors open at 8:15 a.m. and the event begins at 9 a.m.
Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center | Gate 3, Student Check-In
Wherever your interests lie, there’s a variety of employers from diverse industries who have come to the University of Florida to network with students just like you. Use this page as a one stop to find out about Showcase, how to prepare for it, and events and resources that will get you ‘Showcase Ready’.
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.