UNF Osprey Career Fair
University of North Florida (UNF)
This event is designed for employers/recruiters who are seeking to recruit and hire for internships, part-time and full-time career opportunities. The UNF Osprey Career Fair is targeted to current students and alumni from the Coggin College of Business and the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Standard Registration (e.g. Corporate Organizations): $465.00(+7% Florida sales tax) per company
- Tax-Exempt Registration (e.g. Non-profit or governmental): $235.00
- UNF Departments/Offices: No Cost
Late Registration Fee: A $50 Late Registration fee will be applied if organizations register after Sept. 14, 2018
Registration Deadline: Friday, Sept. 21, 2018.
- 6′ skirted table / chairs
- Lunch and refreshments for up to 2 representatives to attend
- Access to electricity and wi-fi
To Register: Register in Handshake, UNF’s new online career portal, via the following link:
- Click Register and follow the sign-in instructions. If your organization does not have a Handshake account, you will need to create a Handshake account/profile. to create a new employer profile in Handshake.
- Payment options are provided in the event registration.
Questions: Please contact the Coggin College of Business Career Management Center at (904) 620-2067 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.