UF SUMMER EXPERIENCE FAIR
University of Florida (UF)
Looking to fill seasonal positions or internships? This fair is a great option. Hosted in the main entry way of the Reitz Student Union, this casual drop-in fair reaches a large breadth of students. Designed to help bring together hiring organizations and students looking for summer opportunities to gain income and/or work experience.
- $150 (until March 9, 2022)
- $175 (after March 9, 2022)
- 1 table (6’ x 30’’) and two chairs
- 3 representatives
- Lunch vouchers for each representative
- 1 Parking pass
- Additional representatives: $30 each (max of 4 reps per booth)
- Electrical Hookup: $25 (you must supply the extension cord)
- Additional Parking Passes: $7 each
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.