UF Just in Time Fair
University of Florida (UF)
The Just in Time Career Fair provides an opportunity for employers who are still looking to fill hiring needs to meet and connect with students looking for full-time work in the immediate future. This fair will be a place where employers can connect with our upcoming University of Florida graduates who are still looking for that next step after college. All majors and degree levels are invited to attend.
Just in Time Registration Fees:
- $150 (until March 14, 2023)
- $200 (after March 14, 2023)
- 1 table (6’ x 30’’) and two chairs
- 3 representatives
- Lunch vouchers for each representative
- 1 Parking pass
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.