UF HHP Job & Internship Fair – Virtual
University of Florida (UF)
Come join us for the HHP Internship and Job Fair! The College of Health and Human Performance empowers our students with the tools, knowledge, and confidence to utilize their skills to advance how communities live, work, and play. These students are actively seeking opportunities to gain experience in their field of study. Whether you are recruiting for internships, part-time or full-time jobs, or even volunteer opportunities, this fair is a great chance to interact with hundreds of our students.
Registration Fee: $75 (Regular), $100 (Late)
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.