UCF Virtual Internship Fair (sponsored by EL)
University of Central Florida (UCF)
University of Central Florida (UCF) is an emerging preeminent research university located in metropolitan Orlando, one of the most popular regions in the world. With more than 69,000 students, UCF is the largest university by enrollment in Florida and one of the largest universities in the nation.
- More than 69,000 students
- 47.8% Minority Enrollment
- 225 degree programs
- 340 National Merit Scholars
- More than 22% First-Generation Students
This event provides local, regional, and national organizations the opportunity to recruit student talent seeking full-time or part-time internships. The fair is a university wide event, open to all UCF undergraduate and graduate students from all majors.
Standard Registration Fee: $450
Non-Profit (Small Local Organizations) & UCF Department/Institute Fee: $110
(Organizations not required to pay taxes for registration to virtual events)
Registration Link: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/20795/employer_preview?token=-dozGbTOpm_5NNREBEJL3JkuZfswj9jV58ZxCbEqgOp-lziWthCanA
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.