UNF Osprey Career Fair
University of North Florida (UNF)
Osprey Career Fair-Spring
Friday, January 26, 2018
11 am- 3pm
Location: Adam W. Herbert University Center
Cost: Corporate: $465 +tax= Total ($497.55) Non Profit/Government: $235 +tax=Total ($251.45) (Note: copy of your organization’s sales tax certificate of exemption is required or tax will be applied at this rate). A $25 late fee will also be applied for those who register after March 17, 2017.
The Osprey Career Fair is our largest recruiting event on-campus with employers from a variety of industries recruiting for internships, co-ops, part-time jobs, and full-time employment opportunities. Hundreds of UNF students and alumni/ae attend each year with the majority of attendees from the Coggin College of Business and the College of Arts and Sciences.
Registration Includes: 6′ skirted table/chairs, opportunity for 2 representatives to attend, electricity and food/beverages. WiFi is also available at this event. *Parking permits are NOT needed for this event venue; however, if an employer representative plans to visit any other area of the UNF campus, a parking permit is REQUIRED.
Register today: Online through Osprey Career Link (under the Career Events tab).
Click here for more information: Events Coordinator, Jessica Novotny, Email: email@example.com or call 620-2958
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.