FSU Part Time Job Fair Spring 2019
Florida State University (FSU)
The Part-Time Job Fair is an excellent opportunity for local employers and campus departments to connect with FSU students seeking part-time employment. This event attracts over 1,300 students!
Oglesby Student Union Ballrooms
75 North Woodward Avenue, Tallahassee, Florida 32304, United States
Employer Registration is $50.
- 1 table (6 ft.) and 2 chairs
- Lunch for 2 representatives
- Table cloth and organization sign
- Inclusion in career fair guide
- Online promotion of company
- Extra Table $50
- Extra Participant(s) $25 each
- Electrical Access $30
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.