FAU Social Services Networking Event – Virtual
Florida Atlantic University (FAU)
Florida Atlantic University is excited to partner with Premier Virtual to host the FAU Virtual Social Services Networking Night being held on Thursday, March 18, 2021 from 4pm-6pm.
This event will be marketed to students and alumni who are looking for full-time roles, as well as, to those students seeking to explore various career opportunities.
At our fair, you’ll be able to engage with students in a variety of formats, including video, audio, and chat communication with students.
Prior to March 1, 2021:
For-Profit Organization – $100 plus tax
Non-Profit Organization – $100
After March 1, 2021:
For-Profit Organization – $150 plus tax
Non-Profit Organization – $150
Registration Link: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/21568/employer_preview?token=lp91Uqu13P46g4HjOaI7_xIydAHs-MwckiKufj4lIUBIHOI9z42J0g
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.