FAU Government and Social Services Networking Event
Florida Atlantic University (FAU)
Florida Atlantic University is excited to host the FAU Government and Social Services Networking Event, being held on Thursday, September 28th from 11am-3pm. Florida Atlantic University Student Union – Grand Palm Room, Boca Raton Campus
This event is designed to provide students an opportunity to network with you and learn about the positions available at your respective organizations. Additionally, this networking event serves as an avenue to create awareness of your company as you seek potential candidates to fill your open internship and part-time roles.
Register today in Handshake to reserve your spot.
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.