FAU Careers in Technology & Engineering Career Fair
Florida Atlantic University (FAU)
The FAU Careers in Technology and Engineering Career Fair is back for Fall 2022! The Florida Atlantic University Career Center welcomes you to attend the Fall 2022 Careers in Technology and Engineering Career Fair on Tuesday, October 20, 2022 on our Boca Raton campus. This event is designed to provide students and alumni an opportunity to network with you and learn about the technology and engineering related positions available at your respective organizations. Additionally, this career fair serves as an avenue to create awareness of your company as you seek potential candidates to fill your open full-time roles.
You won’t want to miss out – join us for a day of career exploration, networking and recruiting! Register today in Handshake to reserve your spot!
Why Recruit at FAU:
Florida Atlantic University is located in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida with over 30,000 students. We offer over 180 degree programs to meet your recruitment needs. We are the most ethnically and racially diverse public university in the state of Florida with more than 50 percent of our student body identify as minoritized or international students.
To partner with the FAU Career Center, view our sponsorship packages.
Early-Bird Registration Non-Profit Organization: $400
Early-Bird Registration For-Profit Organization: $600 plus tax
Non-Profit Organization Standard Booth: $400
For-Profit Organization Standard Booth: $650 plus tax
Registration includes two representatives *, 1 table (6 ft. X 3 ft.) & 1 chair, lunch, water, parking, career fair listing of your company name, profile, hiring needs, and company website
* Each company is permitted up to 4 (four) representatives per table. After the purchase of an additional table, no company shall exceed 6 representatives at the career fair.
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.