FAU Careers in Engineering & Technology
Florida Atlantic University (FAU)
FAU students and alumni are invited to attend the Fall 2020 Careers in Engineering and Technology Fair hosted by the FAU Career Center. This career fair provides students an avenue to network with employers and learn about positions in a myriad of industries.
Cost: Non – Profit: $400, For – Profit: $650 plus tax
Location: FAU Campus Rec. & Fitness Center
Note: The FAU Career Center is open, but most of our services moved to online or virtual options.
Email email@example.com for more information or schedule a virtual event.
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.