UWF Fall Business Career Expo
University of West Florida (UWF)
The Fall Business Career Expo is the perfect event to highlight your organization’s CoOp, Internship, and full-time opportunities. This event is exclusive to UWF students and alumni and specifically targets students from the AACSB Accredited College of Business, highlighting our students in Accounting, Finance, Global Hospitality & Tourism Management, MIS, Marketing, Supply Chain Logistics, and Economics. The Fall Business Career Expo is a premier opportunity for recruiters to engage with top-tier UWF students. Reserve your table soon- with limited space, this event tends to fill up quickly!
|Who Can Attend?
Division of Academic Engagement
Pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations are requested to advise UWF by contacting the UWF ADA Compliance Office at 850.474.2059 (voice) or 850.857.6114 (TTY) at least 48 hours prior to the event.
Cost: $350 Regular Registration; $300 Early-Bird Registration; $225 Tax-Exempt Registration; $500 Corporate Booth Option
Registration Deadline: October 17th, 2018
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.