FAMU Virtual Fall 2021 All Majors Career & Internship Expo
Florida A&M University (FAMU)
Description: The Fall 2021 Career and Internship Expo held virtually, through HireARattler powered by Handshake platform. The platform will allow employers to create schedules to meet with students in groups and 1:1 session during the event and after. In addition, employers will have access to our platform’s video chat feature and share their screens with students during their sessions.
The Florida A&M University Career and Professional Development Center is excited to announce that registration is now open for the Fall 2021 virtual All Majors Career & Internship Expo. Undergraduate students, graduate students, and alumni will be seeking internship and professional opportunities.
Registration Deadline: September 17, 2021
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.