FAU Accounting Career & Internship Fair (Hybrid)
Florida Atlantic University (FAU)
Florida Atlantic University is excited to host a hybrid FAU Accounting Career & Internship Fair, being held on Friday, October 15, 2021. There will be two sessions at this hybrid fair, one being held in-person and one being held virtually. A select group of employers, pending registration approval by the FAU Career Center, will have the opportunity to meet in-person with students from 9a.m. – 11a.m. on the FAU campus. Additionally, all employers who register for the event will be able to engage with students virtually from 1p.m. – 3:30p.m. via Premier Virtual.
Prior to Friday, September 17, 2021:
Virtual For-Profit Organization – $395 plus tax
Virtual Non-Profit Organization – $395
In-Person For-Profit Organization – $495 plus tax
In-Person Non-Profit Organization – $495
After Friday, September 17, 2021:
Virtual For-Profit Organization – $495 plus tax
Virtual Non-Profit Organization – $495
In-Person For-Profit Organization – $595 plus tax
In-Person Non-Profit Organization – $595
*For-Profit companies will be charged a 7% tax on all costs
We greatly value your partnership and look forward to connecting you with our students this Fall!
Registration Link: Register Today!
Keys To Success: Utilize a variety of recruiting services and/or programs; Maintain a high level of visibility and name recognition on campus; Get to know the Career Centers’ staff and help us to understand your hiring needs and preferences so we can assist you in developing the best strategy to achieve your goals.
- Attend Career Expos/Job Fairs – Expos and Job Fairs provide excellent opportunities to showcase your organization, develop your brand on campuses, and to network with students and alumni/ae from a wide range of academic majors.
- Post Jobs/Internships in Online systems – Each of the 10 State University Career Centers offer an online job/internship posting system which can be accessed by employers and students 24/7. Can be accessed through each Career Center’s Homepage. Employers create a profile, login and password and can post jobs, collect resumes, register for job fairs, and schedule on-campus recruiting activity.
- Information Session – Schedule a room/time to present information about your organization to students.
- Information Table – Set up an information display table in a high traffic area on campus. This approach allows you to speak informally with students about your organization.
- On-campus Interviews – This service which includes use of Career Centers’ interview rooms, enables recruiters to prescreen candidates and to schedule interviews.